Journey Back To YouWith Mandy Muckalt
The next voyage of Journey Back To You begins in January 2019.
- Are you a female professional who is feeling the stress of having to spin lots of plates in work and life, play lots of roles, and meet lots of expectations (including the high ones you have of yourself)?
- Can you sense your priorities shifting and the invitation of a new life phase approaching, offering you new possibilities and fresh choices?
- Do you want to engage in change in a new way, one that is loving and kind, and doesn’t leave you exhausted and disheartened?
Busy working women, whilst seeking to make a positive contribution in the world, can often lose themselves and their deeper sense of purpose and passion, in the relentless demands and responsibilities of their work and life. They can feel disconnected and get stuck like the hamster-on-the-wheel, trapped running round in circles, not knowing how to get off or what they truly want, yet sensing the call of a new beginning on the horizon.
If you can relate to this, it is YOU that I have designed The 8 Week Transformational Journey Back To You Programme for. I have heard your call for a deeper level of authenticity and fuller expression in your work and in your life. I want to help you acknowledge this call and learn the skills to cultivate and act on it.
Most of all I want to help you guide yourself home from where-ever you have wandered, because when you are at home within yourself you are magnificent in all areas of your work and life. It’s as simple as that.
Why Women Like You Join This Programme
- To reclaim yourself and stand confidently and authentically in who you are and what you offer as a woman in the world.
- To consciously navigate a crossroads and transition in life and discern an aligned fulfilling way forward.
- To accept the inner call to a deeper and more committed level of purpose and passion in your leadership, work and life.
- To give yourself the breathing space to access stillness, wisdom and clarity.
- To rediscover deep self trust, confidence, inner peace and strength, and feel fully empowered in your own life rather than at the mercy of a system.
- To be part of a structured and confidential transformation process with a small group of like-minded women who become your professional and personal allies.
Here’s What’s Available For You To Learn on This Programme
- How to gain awareness of what fulfils and calls you, and build the inner receptivity and alignment needed to live life and work expressing this.
- How to navigate resistance and free yourself from limited perceptions, emotional reactivity, and expectations and success-measures that aren’t real time or authentically yours.
- How to access your inner guidance and intuitive knowing so that you can make wise decisions that are truly right for you, however complex your reality.
- How to cultivate inner strength and steadiness through self love and becoming grounded and centred in your body, so that you can feel calm and confident inside amidst uncertain and challenging outer circumstances.
What Makes This Programme Especially Valuable
- We are pioneering a new way to generate and experience growth and transformation that is based on love and power co-existing. This is radical! It also leads to you claiming fully the woman that you are.
- You have the benefit of an experienced professional mentor by your side, someone who has a wealth of experience of the worlds of business, personal transformation and authentic leadership in your own life and in your work.
- The range of transformation techniques available includes cognitive, somatic, contemplative and leading-edge energy psychology tools to align mind, body and soul. All the tools are easy for you to learn and apply post programme.
High Level Content By Module
The curriculum of the Journey Back To You process is organised into the following Modules.
Module 1: Building Loving Foundations
How would it be to love yourself through a change process and truly appreciate who you are and what you have to offer? All too often we criticise ourselves through change, a stance which is hardly surprising given the images of ‘impossible to live up to’ perfection that are fed to us from outside of ourselves…on TV, in magazines and on social media. These images can affect us at a surprisingly deep level even if we think we’re not taken in by it all. They generate comparison and can lead us to believe we are falling short of everyone else ‘out there’. And sorry that I am to say this, an unfortunate by-product of the self-help industry is the perpetuation of a message that there is something wrong with us and we need fixing. The first module of Journey Back To You, Building Loving Foundations, invites you to begin the journey from a strong, stable platform of self-appreciation, self-care and support. All are needed for true transformation.
Module 2: Waking Up
The beautiful question ‘What are you waking up to?’ offers you the experience of stopping, listening to yourself and your life, and meeting you where you are right now, with love, compassion and honesty. We start here because it is where you currently have ground and it is the place from which you can journey in an authentic way. It might be challenging, this face to face with reality starting point, especially if you’ve been living life at 100 miles per hour without much breathing space. In many ways it is easier to not stop, not listen, and instead keep up the constant motion by, for example, setting yet more goals to work towards. To stand still for a while and honestly enquire ‘Hey where am I in my life and my work?’ without judgment, reaction and critique is a fundamental skill to master in your journey back to you. It is a skill we have mostly lost in our modern society.
Module 3: Coming Home
The modern day woman is expected to be all things to all people. She often lives her life permanently on the go and in reaction to other peoples’ needs and expectations, juggling lots of responsibilities, barely stopping for breath as she drowns in her never ending to-do list. She is metaphorically hanging on by a thread. Overtime, left unattended, this focus on the continual motion of her external life can lead to an unhealthy disconnection from her interior world, in particular her body and feelings. It can also lead to a crisis of meaning and inability to move forward. Module 3 addresses these challenges and invites you to come home to you by reconnecting to your daily life experience, understanding where you aren’t living as the authentic you, and releasing what you are ready to let go of. For it is in the letting go that you access your true nature and make room for a new beginning.
Module 4: Transforming Resistance
Resistance to your own evolving maturity is normal. We can cling on for dear life to what we know, even if it’s no longer right for us and is numbing us out and making us miserable. Underpinning most resistance is fear of the unknown and this can manifest in a whole manner of ways… busyness, being too controlling, doubting yourself, false humility, reactivity (blame, shame, judgment), drama and conflict, powerlessness, misplaced loyalty or guilt, using money or lack of qualifications as an excuse, overthinking and overplanning, or even focusing on someone else’s dreams. Module 4 helps you transform resistance by offering you an innovative approach to support you in moving into and beyond your resistance.
Module 5: Living On Purpose
When you arrive here in module 5 you have met yourself where you are in your life, understood how you have taken on other peoples’ needs and expectations, let go of what is there to be released, and engaged with your resistance in a conscious, compassionate, accepting and transformative way. Now in this module you are ready to ask yourself ‘Who am I?’ and ‘What am I here for?’ with a lightness, curiosity and kindness that makes them attractive enquiries to engage with rather than big, heavy, terrifying questions to run from. Pondering these questions, indirectly and from different angles, moves you closer to your deepest desires and your true expression in the world. In module 5 prepare to explore purposeful living by claiming your true gifts for the world, understanding what truly matters to you, and expressing in full all that you truly are without the self editing, holding back and playing small.
Module 6: Shaping The Future
In our final module of Journey Back To You we begin to turn our attention outwards and towards the future. Module 6 prepares you to move forwards in your life aligned with the fuller more authentic expression of you who you have discovered over the duration of the course. Now, from a centred clearer place inside you, it’s time to listen intently for life’s invitation for your future, access your heart-sourced vision for change, and begin to gather the inner and outer resources you’ll need to move your vision into reality. The emphasis in Shaping The Future is on co-creation. You co-creating harmoniously with all the different aspects of you, and you co-creating harmoniously with others out in the world. This level of inner and outer harmony places you in the dance and flow of life where miracles arise. Your journey back to you is now the source of generative and authentic service in the world.
Here’s Exactly What’s Included
- 8 weekly group live calls with Mandy via Zoom video conferencing (almost like being together in real life). Each call is up to 90 minutes in duration.
Cohort 1 calls occur on Thursdays at 11am British Summer Time
6am USA (EST)
8pm AUSTRALIA (AEST)
Cohort 2 calls occur on Thursdays at 3pm British Summer Time
10am USA (EST)
7am USA (PT)
10pm AUSTRALIA (AWST)
Call dates are:
10 January: Introductory Call
17 January: Module 1 Building Loving Foundations
24 January: Module 2 Waking Up
31 January: Module 3 Coming Home
7 February: Module 4 Transforming Resistance
14 February: Module 5 Living On Purpose
21 February: Module 6 Shaping The Future
28 February: Completion Call
- Audio recordings released ahead of the live Module calls. These recordings, released on Monday morning and to be listened to before the group call on Thursday, contain an overview of the theme of the Module, training input, activations and homework. The first audio recording is released on Monday 7 January 2019.
- Weekly homework practises and reflections designed to promote insight, new habit formation and new ways of being in the world.
- Journey Back To You Traveller’s Guide to support your navigation of course material.
- My Journey Back To Me Route Map And Learning Log for you to complete as you move through the course as a way of monitoring your progress.
- A private and confidential FaceBook group community where you have the opportunity to connect with other participants to share and support each other during the programme.
You’ll Also Receive These Wonderful Bonuses
- BONUS 1: “Clear Your Energy Field” recorded audio class with Mandy
- BONUS 2: “Align With Your Divinity” recorded audio class with Mandy
The bonuses support you energetically to reclaim yourself.
Investment For Your Journey Back To You
- Option 1: £997 as one total payment in full
- Option 2: £597 followed by £597 in one month (total £1,194)
- Option 3: £497 followed by £497 for two months (total £1,491)
Repeaters receive 20% discount on these investment options.
I’m an experienced facilitator and mentor with a passion for supporting professional women to live their fullest potential and expression in their work and in the world. A former fast-paced, reactive, make-it-happen, over-achiever, I now advocate loving presence and purposeful action as the ultimate skills for a woman to live and work with true success.
This programme, Journey Back To You, is informed by my own personal journey, and integrates many of the processes and tools I’ve discovered work for female clients in business who want to live and lead in the fullness of who they are. Click HERE for more about me and my credentials.
Here’s How Some Clients Have Benefited From Working With Mandy
I have just finished the Journey Back to You programme and I have to say it was an amazing journey. The structure of the sessions every week is thoughtfully constructed, flows very naturally and Mandy also has the intuition and skill to allow flexibility where there are specific issues that come up that may not "fit" with that week! She is an incredible individual, who has the ability to engage so genuinely and fully that it is quite humbling. I always finish a session feeling motivated, invigorated and with a positive feeling deep inside. It is a special gift to be able to engage in this way over video - but Mandy is able to deliver on her promise. I would highly recommend joining for the next programme or program depending on your location and I would be happy to give more feedback directly to anyone who is contemplating taking part.Tracy Isacke
Mandy is an insightful, caring and thoughtful coach. Because she can work with energy and doesn’t get involved with life ‘stories’, she can penetrate to the emotional energy that lies behind the story we tell ourselves and gets to the heart of the matter…the real issue that is blocking our path. I love that. In my opinion Mandy is the coaches coach, because as coaches we hold a lot of energy for other people. I would not feel comfortable divulging these confidences but working with Mandy and her energy work leaves my clients anonymous and the release easy. I don’t work in my head with Mandy, I work to release through my body and my energy. I find working like that so much easier and a relief. It is a wonderful, enlightening and lightning experience. If you are at a crossroads in life, wondering which direction to take, or perhaps need some energetic space clearing from old wounds then I would HIGHLY recommend working with Mandy,Adele Stickland
I'm confident that many of the positive changes that Mandy has worked with me to affect are permanent and will deliver ongoing benefits to me professionally and personally. I found working with Mandy an inspiration. I have huge regard for her insight, energy, integrity and ability to engender long lasting change in others.Amanda Blacklock
My coaching experience with Mandy was incredibly liberating – showing me how every moment I can create the life I want. I began working with Mandy when I was starting a new business and finding it overwhelming and all consuming. Mandy was wonderful and very containing. Through the coaching I gained clarity and insight into what was important to me and revolutionised the way I spend my time and energy both at work and at home. I am very grateful for this as it has helped me become a happier, more integrated, less stressed person. I learned decision making tools, built confidence to navigate the situation I was facing, spoke up in a difficult interaction, managed my boundaries and much more. Mandy also helped me to create a vision for my life and my future which was very exciting and I continue to be amazed at how that unfolds. Mandy’s enthusiasm, intuition, business sense and caring make her a wonderful coach with a lot of depth in what she has to offer.Nicky Aylward
I think Mandy is a very talented woman and coach. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a life coach whether it be for personal or career. I honestly believe that if I hadn’t worked with Mandy I wouldn’t be as assimilated or as happy as I am today.Lisa Jazwinski
- How much time will the course take each week? Listening to or reading the weekly module and performing the activation takes around 30 minutes. Homework takes around 30 minutes. Each call is up to 90 minutes duration. All together, approximately two and half hours, although that can vary with how deep you want to dive into the learning content and the extent to which you participate in the optional homework activities.
- Must I attend all calls? Participating each week is recommended if possible. The more calls you can come to the more you’ll get out of the course as each week builds on the last. In addition the group dynamic is more settled and conducive to trust and learning when there are the same people participating on a consistent basis.
- If I want some private 1:1 time with Mandy is this possible? Course participants can invest in a package of 3 forty-five minute 1:1s with Mandy at a special course rate of £499 for the package.
- I’m not sure about being part of a group with people I don’t know? During the registration process I speak with every participant to ensure a mutually agreed fit for the course and the group. I also run two cohorts to facilitate grouping people of similar needs. In the introductory call for each cohort we agree ways of working including confidentiality. Being part of a group offers a rich supportive learning space, and opportunities for deeply connecting sharing as you journey back to you.
- How big are the groups? Each group has a minimum of 3 and maximum of 9 participants.
- I’ve never done a Zoom based course before, are they effective? Yes. Zoom is a video based learning environment and the gallery view cultivates a community feeling of us all being in a room together.
- Do you offer refunds? No. Your registration is a commitment to the course.
Ready To Become All That You Magnificently Are?
If you want to take the next step towards becoming all that you truly are, then book in a call with me to discuss joining Journey Back To You. I’d love to connect with you and mutually explore fit with the programme.
TAKE ACTION NOW AND BOOK YOUR FREE DISCOVERY CALL!